1-1/2 In. Cut Capacity Bypass Lopper with Blade and Handle
- Hardened, precision-ground steel delivers sharp cuts
- Low-friction coat ensures smooth cuts and resists rust
- Steel construction ensures years of reliable usage
Choose our lopper for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches, comfortable use and lasting value. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. For added control, durable steel construction is enhanced with non-slip grips. Make clean cuts into branches up to 1-1/2 in. thick with a sharp, durable lopper.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction blade coating makes cutting smooth, reduces gumming and enhances rust resistance
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 28 in.
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2 in. Dia
- Lifetime warranty