About 1/4-Inch Drive Drill Socket Adapter/Extension Set
Suitable for Quick Change 1/4" Chuck Systems or Directly into Drill Chuck.
Turns any power/cordless drill into a power nut driver.
Handy for Fast Driving of Nuts, Bolts and Fixings, etc.
Spring Loaded Ball Bearing on Head Holds Sockets Securely.
Widely used in home DIY, carpentry, auto parts, specializing in machine repair and so on.
All Sockets Standard 1/4" Hex Shank
1/4 * 1/4 * 65mm length -- 1/4" shank can be converted to 6.35mm square head
3/8 * 1/4 * 65mm length -- 1/4" shank can be converted to 9.4mm square head
1/2 * 1/4 * 72mm length -- 1/4" shank can be converted to 12.6mm square head
1. Adapts sockets to power drills and drivers
2. Detent ball for secure socket retention so sockets snap on tightly and won’t slip off
3. 1/4-inch hex shank prevents stripping during high speed drill operation
4. Super strong heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for normal and impact use
5. Sandblasted finish
6. Converts all power drills into speedy socket drivers
7. Use with a hand screwdriver handle or battery/power tool
8. Color coded for easy recognition
Made from HD High Quality Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium (CR-V) Alloy Steel to ensure longevity without breaking or deforming.
These Socket Drivers will fit into any drill chuck or any other impact driver making it ready to take on any job.
The Durable Hex Shaft Design is engineered to reduce stripping at high impact speeds, and makes attaching onto drill a breeze.
Tool Attaches onto all kinds of sockets ranging in drive sizes of 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, no matter how deep well or shallow, and secures it with the retainer ball.