Kobra Go FDM 3D Printer Auto Leveling and 3KG PLA 3D Printer Filament Bundle
- 🎁Enjoy DIY, Play with Imagination: For the assembly tutorial, we have detailed video guidance and manual guidance, allowing you to enjoy the assembly process and the sense of accomplishment of a successful challenge.
- 🎁3d Printer Auto Leveling: Equipped with the self-developed Anycubic LeviQ auto-leveling system. Firmware algorithm compensation through 25-point precision detection.
- 🎁Fast Printing & Large Printing Size: Anycubic Kobra Go is designed with separated bowden extruder. Typical printing speed up to 60mm/s, maximum printing speed of 100mm/s, quick to turn ideas into reality. The print size is 8.66x8.66x9.84in / 250 x 220 x 220mm, compared to its predecessor Anycubic Mega S, the print volume has increased by 34.4% to reach 12.1 liters. the size of a standard size 5 soccer.
- 🎁Easy to remove models:Unlike Carborundum glass printing platforms, the printing platform of Anycubic Kobra Go is made of spring steel that is resistant to abrasion, drops and bending. The magnetic design is easy to install, allowing ultra-easy model removal.
- 🎁More Function: ①Smart sensors, No more fear of accidents: The power-off resuming and the filament run-out detection (Needs to Be Purchased Separately) avoid printing failure caused by unexpected power-off or filament run-out, which can reduce the waste of resources and time effectively. ②Knob adjustment is more convenient: Compared to using a screwdriver, the knob XY axis tensioner is easy to adjust the belt tension, which can be operated with hands only without tools. ③New User screen: Anycubic Kobra Go upgrades the user experience with a newly designed LCD knob control for operation. The operation is simple. It is an ideal choice for professional players and beginners.
Anycubic Kobra Go FDM 3D Printer Auto Leveling and ANYCUBIC 1KG PLA 3D Printer Filament Bundle
The PLA is random color
*Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
*Machine Leveling: 25-point auto leveling
*Extruder Type: Separated Drive Extruder
*Print Resolution: ±0.1mm
*Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm
*Nozzle Diameter: ø 0.4 mm (Replaceable)
*Filament Dimensions: ø 1.75 mm
*Support Filaments: PLA / ABS / PETG / TPU
*Platform Material: PEI spring steel
*Z Axis: Single Threaded Rod
*Slicing Software: Cura
*Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .AMF; Output Formats: GCode
*Material Break Detection: Optional (Needs to Be Purchased Separately)
*Printing Speed: ＜100mm/s
*Build Volume: 8.66 x 8.66 x 9.84in. / 220 x 220 x 250mm
*Machine Size: 19.3 x 17.5 x 17.4in. / 490 x 445 x 443mm
*Heated bed Temperature: ≤ 230 °F / 110 °C, Nozzle temperature: ≤ 500 °F / 260 °C