YOU MAY ALSO NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. IMPORTANT: Before first-time use, please turn the lights off and let them under direct sunlight to charge for more than 3 days. Don't forget to turn it on after charging!
2. Since the light sensor is integrated within the solar panel, it will not emit light when the panel is exposed to external light sources. To test it during daylight, you can simply cover the panel.
3. Due to the temperature differences, the moisture will get inside the light and attach to the lampshade, which causes no influence on the light.
4. The solar lights have an auto light sensor and can automatically charge themselves in the daytime and light up in the dark or when the light is dim enough.
5. The solar light has IP67 waterproof rating, heat resistance, and frost resistance, specially designed for outdoor scene use, and the working temperature is -20° to 50°. It works in winter. But it's only solar powered, the brightness may decrease if it can't get enough sunshine in winter. As the solar spotlight may need more time to charge on cold or cloudy weather days because there is not enough direct sunlight supplied.
6. The effectiveness of a solar panel can be affected by weather conditions, location, and charging efficiency, leading to decreased performance during cloudy days or seasons with limited sunlight. While the panel can withstand wet conditions, it should not be intentionally submerged in water. If there is a decrease in performance, turning off the panel and allowing it to charge for a longer period of time may help.
7. Please make sure there are no obstructions in the area where the solar lights outdoors are installed, such as eaves or trees, and get as much sun exposure as possible, or it can't get sufficient power. Enough sufficient power can offer a perfect light show.